WE MUST SECURE THE EXISTENCE OF OUR PEOPLE AND A FUTURE FOR WHITE CHILDREN.!!!!!!!!! LET THAT SIMPLE STATMENT BURN INTO YOUR HEARTS AND SUPPORT THE NATIONAL FRONT. AND IF YOUR NOT A MEMBER PLEASE JOIN TODAY. YOUR COUNTRY NEEDS YOU.

Thursday 12 July 2012

CAUSES FOR CONCERN REGARDING MORRISONS


1. MORRISONS have instructed their Meat Depts. to NOT put Meat Codes on Lamb or Pork or Chicken or Turkey... in fact only their Beef is to have the EU Meat Code.TODAY I have been told today by the Food Standards Authority that this action by Morrosons breaks the EU Regulations which state that ALL Packaged Meat MUST carry the EU Meat Code & Country of Slaughter. If anyone doubts this, or if you just want to have your say to Simon Tudor, who is the person at the FSA who is responsible for halal, but admits very little... Tel: 0207 276 8339.




An example of how Morrisons puts the EU Meat Code on Beef (ONLY)





2. This morning I have found out from one of our Members that some MORRISONS Branches are selling LAMB Meat Code 6057




This 6057 Meat Code means the meat is from Randall Parker Foods, Andover

-A HALAL CERTIFIED SLAUGHTERHOUSE & CUTTING PLANT!




Proof: RANDALL PARKER FOODS say...

All our Halal lamb products are guaranteed to have been produced and processed in accordance with Islamic rites as well as our own high animal welfare standards.


We are approved by the Halal Food Authority and we have been producing Halal products for many years.


We are an established and reliable producer of Halal lamb for both the home and international markets.

Our processing is carried out by dedicated and fully qualified Halal slaughtermen with supervision by our own welfare team and UK Government veterinarians.

We implement strict codes of practice and policies to protect both animal welfare and the Halal standard.

We acknowledge the application of Islamic rules and principles may differ between communities and we will be happy to discuss the opportunities we have to meet your requirements.

It is vital to us that our Muslim consumers can buy and enjoy with total peace of mind.
Link: http://randallparkerfoods.com/halal/


Proof of Halal Certification by the HFA (Halal Food Authority):
HFA CERTIFIED - Scroll Down & see Randall Parker listed!
http://www.halalfoodauthority.co.uk/members-slaughterhouses.html


RING MORRISONS HQ & COMPLAIN to Manager: Claire Thornton - 0845 6116111Careful who you give you details to - I have crossed paths with Muslims there in the past -notably Madge Farid who was most rude. Also Claire Thornton told me that Daniel Armstrong is a Manager, but today I found out from Mohammad that he is not - he is actually working under Claire! Maybe I ought to put all this in writing to...

Wm Morrison Supermarkets PLC,
Chief Executive: Mr Dalton Philips,
Hilmore House,
BRADFORD,
BD3 7DL
Tel:01274 261000, 0845 611 6111,
Email: dalton.philips@morrisonsplc.co.uk

ALSO Ring Your Local Branch and Tell Meat Dept. - All meat should show Meat Codes & to watch out for rogue packets of meat that are wrapped differently from usual -esp. No.6057
Find your Local Morrisons Branch Tel.No. by adding your postcode to their Store Finder here:
http://www.morrisons.co.uk/Store-finder/


You may also want to complain to DEFRA about halal as I did today. Tel: 08459 335577
I spoke to Geoff Webdale who's been responsible for Animal Welfare in England since 2007
I told him that some of my Members were Farmers who had changed abattoirs, because they couldn't bear to see their cattle literally climbing the walls with their heads half hanging off.
Geoff cold-heartedly said,
"Well that shouldn't be happening - they should have been tethered to hold them still!"

That just about sums the situation up really - Does anyone care enough in Britain to stop this outdated 7th Century barbarity in our 21st Century abattoirs?

I thought Morrisons cared... until today.The Care Team Manager, Claire Thornton gave me the distinct impression that she is fed up with hearing from me (I last rang just before Easter).

I told her that not labelling any meat properly with Meat Codes was against the EU Regulations, but she said Morrisons would not have made that move without checking it thoroughly first.


I also reported that we know they are selling unlabelled halal lamb in some stores.She said - "We do not sell any halal meat, other than New Zealand Lamb, which is clearly labelled halal."

I said - no... what you are probably selling is the cheap cast off halal lamb, that has failed the halal inspection, by having a blemish... or maybe there was a spillage... so it is rejected and called haram; ...but has still been faced to Mecca, dedicated to Allah & Ritually Slaughtered - probably without stunning - certainly without adequate stunning. She made no comment.

I asked Claire to ring me back when she finds out about the need for proper labelling.
Claire refused to ring me back, but promised to send me an email within 4 working days.When I rang back in the afternoon to tell them that Meat Codes on all Packaged Meat was not an option, she was unavailable to speak to me, but I was reminded that she would email me.I have had a soft spot for Morrisons in the past, as they are the only supermarket that say they refuse to sell halal... but this is the umpteenth time I have found them out.

So I hope you will all remind her that we are all checking the Meat Codes at Morrisons in the hope that we find meat from one of their own traditional abattoirs, for example:

2092 Farmers Boy LtdBradford/ West Yorkshire





I spent five hours in all on the phone and finished off at 4:30pm by ringing TRADING STANDARDS
Tel: 0845 40405 where I ring most days to give an update on more products that I am finding that are Certified Halal, but not labelled as such. Today it was Morrisons and I also complained that I heard this morning on BBC News that Nature Valley - which has the Halal Certification mark are now to be the Official Cereal Bars of the 2012 Olympics! WHY CHOOSE HALAL?





JUST FOUND OUT TODAY THAT NATURE VALLEY IS TO BE THE
OFFICIAL CEREAL BARS OF THE 2012 OLYMPICS!
(Halal Certification is tiny sign on packet!)




No comments:

Post a Comment