WE MUST SECURE THE EXISTENCE OF OUR PEOPLE AND A FUTURE FOR WHITE CHILDREN.!!!!!!!!! LET THAT SIMPLE STATMENT BURN INTO YOUR HEARTS AND SUPPORT THE NATIONAL FRONT. AND IF YOUR NOT A MEMBER PLEASE JOIN TODAY. YOUR COUNTRY NEEDS YOU.

Thursday 27 September 2012

Hey, bitch, lose the headbag, get yourself some teeth


29 year old Muslim woman, Lenora Gordon, says she was discriminated against when she was prevented from entering the Atlantic County Civil Court while wearing an Islamic headbag.

Being of the Muslim faith, Gordon says she can’t remove her scarf for religious purposes, and never in front of men. ”They actually want me to take my scarf off in front of the whole courtroom, which I can’t do that, it’s against my religion,” Gordon said. 
Gordon says she’d like an apology for what she’s calling discrimination. ”I would like an apology. For really discriminating from this court building because of my scarf.” (Forget the apology, CAIR lawsuit to follow)


No comments:

Post a Comment